Front End Developer // Stockport // <£50K
My client, a leading insurance software house are looking to employ a Front End Developer to join their team on a permanent basis from their Stockport location. My client work with some large clients such as Tesco, John Lewis & Gocompare just to name a few. Due to my client succeeding in developments in the aggregator, web and telematics space including connected home, enrichment and self-service solutions, the company's robust and innovative technologies have enabled it's customers to thrive in the highly competitive UK insurance marketplace.
- To be involved in the development of web solution for providing vehicle checks.
- Driving the product forward through relevant UI enhancements
- To work proactively with the team to instil quality into our products and practices
- To embed modern front end approaches as a part of a whole-team responsibility for quality
- To communicate and collaborate effectively in an Agile environment
Your Skills & Experience
- Proven ability of working with the latest releases of HTML and CSS
- Proven ability of using CSS pre-processors such as Sass or Less
- Proven ability of dealing with cross-browser compatibility issues to produce websites that function equally well in any modern supported browser
- Proven ability of working with RESTful API's
- Experience of working with Git and Git repository management systems such as GitLab
- Experience of working in an agile environment
- Be proficient in using front-end testing tools such as Cucumber
- Full stack development experience.
- Aware of Accessibility standards.
- User Interface Design Experience
- Angular or React.JS experience
Benefits of working for my client
- Training and development
- Flexible hours
- Shuttle bus to and from local train and bus station
- Subsidised restaurant
- Dress down policy
- Tax-free child care vouchers
- 25 days Annual leave (excluding BH's)
- Life and Health Insurance
- Award-nominated learning programme
- Community projects
- Opportunities for career progression
Bloc Digital Talent Limited operates & advertises as an Employment Agency for permanent positions and as an Employment Business for contract/temporary positions.