My clients Digital Marketing Team are looking to have an Email Marketing Manager join them for a 12 month Mat Cover. The team executes a market-leading email marketing strategy that supports sales, events and wider marketing activity.
The Email Delivery & Database Manager is responsible for monitoring email campaigns and ensuring our editorial and commercial newsletters are delivered to our target audience with maximum effectiveness and compliant with best practice.
- To manage a broad range of high-volume campaigns across 26 B2B media brands.
- To compile and analyse performance metrics and client demand to schedule and plan sending emails.
- To ensure that QA processes are followed and campaigns are successfully delivered.
- Test different from line, subject line, email content, sending patterns, times, and email HTML combinations for optimal delivery and highest user engagement.
- To perform database cleansing and re-engagement tasks.
- To increase email registrations into the database.
- Manage and maintain the master database to meet the needs of the wider business
- Provide data reports, imports and exports as required
- To follow best practice surrounding developing, HTML / CSS coding, optimising and delivering email marketing campaigns.
- Troubleshoot HTML email rendering issues.
- Troubleshoot deliverability to various ISPs.
- Escalation of issues to senior management as necessary and appropriate.
- To adhere to the Company policies including the Anti-Bribery and Corruption policy.
- To carry out any other ad hoc duties as may be required from time to time.
Skills & Requirements
- Experience of working in Digital Marketing.
- Experience in B2B marketing to an international audience.
- Hands-on experience with email deployment systems, web-based software and Wordpress CMS.
- Responsive Design knowledge.
- Confident user of HTML, CSS and Adobe Creative Suite.
- Appreciation of cross-browser/email compatibility issues.
- Advanced Microsoft Excel user.
If this sounds like something you want to be part of then please apply for this role or contact me via telephone on (+44) 1202 203 318 or via e-mail on alex.tykocki(@)hellobloc.com.
Bloc Digital Talent Limited operates & advertises as an Employment Agency for permanent positions and as an Employment Business for contract/temporary positions.