Digital Product Manager
The Digital Production Manager has the unique opportunity to shape, influence, and optimise digital experiences across all channels that build the digital brand and accelerate business. As part of a Regional Digital team you will help to activate and optimise the customer journeys and experiences we create across digital touchpoints, working with key stakeholders including Global media Agency, content and the web team to support the activation and optimisation of digital omni-channel journeys, for the right audience at the right time.
Essential Skills and Experience:
- You have deep expertise in Paid media channels and cross channel integration with owned channels
- An ability to develop actionable insights from data to influence business decisions
- Capable of synthesising results from various sources of information to provide recommendations
- Proven experience in design thinking and empathising with the customer
- Prior employment at a digital agency, digital data vendor.
- Be the regional expert for delivering a consistent approach to tagging and tracking of media campaigns
- Ensure media data is following standardized naming conventions in ad server and platforms (i.e. DS, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, DBM, etc.)
- QA the trafficking and activation executed by the media agency to ensure that it meets expectations
- Audit data accuracy (e.g. spend, primary KPIs, etc.) between primary dashboards (i.e. Global Media Dashboard, Marketing Engagement Dashboard)
- Troubleshoot data discrepancies (historical & future) and propose short-term and/or long-term solutions
- Educate key stakeholders in the countries on our media naming conventions, tagging and tracking processes
- Connect with the Global Media team on any optimisation to the measurement and tracking framework and feedback specific regional requirements
- Submit regional web requests for cisco.com updates and manage through the web publishing team
- QA &QC the process for web requests from web publishing
- Creation of tracking IDs for content
Bloc Digital Talent Limited operates & advertises as an Employment Agency for permanent positions and as an Employment Business for contract/temporary positions.