We are pleased to be supporting a rapidly expanding, niche Fashion Retail brand based in Central London who are looking to hire a Digital Acquisition Manager to the team. The business has been in operation for over 5 years, selling in 60+ countries globally, and experiencing 200% YoY growth.
You will manage large monthly ad spend across UK & US markets in-house and therefore need to have an in-depth, hands on knowledge of Facebook campaign management and how Paid Social campaigns can impact on wider Performance Marketing channels. You will also have the opportunity to test campaigns via Instagram and possibly Pinterest later in the year. There is also an opportunity for a Paid Social Executive to join the team in 6-9 months which you will have line management responsibility over.
The Digital Acquisition Manager role is designed for a professional with a broad background in Performance Marketing who has had a strong focus in Paid Social (mainly Facebook, Instagram & Amazon) over the last few years. Ideally you will have gained this experience working in an agency environment. Client side background will be considered as long as this has been within a hyper growth brand.
Direct campaign management experience is essential. This is not an account manager role. You will have direct responsibility of a healthy budget and be expected to deliver ambitious targets within specific KPIs while having a lot of laughs along the way. Ability to execute, test effectively and derive actionable insights from customer data will be key to succeeding in this role. They are not looking to drive sales with discounts and special offers but rather improve on what they offer, how, when and to who as they better understand their customers and their desires.
Key skills required;
- Proven track record in Performance Marketing
- Demonstrable background in Paid Social (Facebook, Instagram, Amazon, Pinterest)
- Highly analytical and data driven
- Thorough targeting experience with a wealth of creative ideas
- Optimisation addict comfortable with conducting multiple tests at any one time and a strong background in knowing what levers to pull to influence specific KPIs
- Comfortable managing prospecting and retargeting campaigns
- Experience using attribution models in the real world
- Highly proficient with English language - any others are a bonus
- Knowledge of other channels such as PPC, Display, Affiliates, Print and how they work together
As Digital Acquisition Manager you will be rewarded with a generous base salary and bonus. The office is located in West Central London, close to 2 tube stations on the Circle and Hammersmith & City lines. A real opportunity to put your stamp on this growing business and lead them forward.
Don't delay and apply now! Alternatively contact Alex Marriner, Practice Manager - Digital Marketing (Search & Performance) at Bloc Digital Talent on or call 01202 203 301 for a confidential discussion.
Digital Acquisition Manager (Paid Social), c. to £50k, London, Fashion brand
Bloc Digital Talent Limited operates & advertises as an Employment Agency for permanent positions and as an Employment Business for contract/temporary positions.