Are you a DevOps Engineer who wants to join a leading cyber team within an evolving and dynamic organisation?
Join our growing Software Development team in Manchester with creative and ambitious DevOps Engineers. With a primary focus on Jenkins, Ansible & Docker, you will be working with the full range of DevOps tools within an agile environment.
As an organisation, we demand constant innovation, and have immediate opportunities for expert DevOps Engineers to implement and maintain a suite of applications to support the Software Engineering functions.
How you will make a difference
You will be asked to support the team by implementing, configuring, changing and maintaining a full suite of DevOps tooling. Requirements may change over time so you should be flexible in tool choices and able to work across Open Source and COTS products.
There may be occasional requirements to work outside of standard office hours, either actively or on call, however notice will be given when this is the case.
Key criteria required
- Experience in implementation and maintenance of DevOps tools
- Specifically - Jira, Confluence, Docker, Ansible, Jenkins, Nexus and more
- Also, we'd love it if you have experience of...
- Experience of UK Government working practice
- Working knowledge of Agile/Scrum methodologies
- Linux operating systems (Red Hat Enterprise Linux Server/CentOS)
- Experience across different programming languages, such as: Java EE, Python, C++
- Experience with open source products, e.g. Apache Foundation products.
- If you can do all this and more, you'll enjoy a growing career as we work hard to continuously innovate the world of cyber security.
- Additional information for your consideration...
- You will need to be able to hold and maintain UK Government clearances
- Essential criteria:Familiar with DevOps tools
- Experience working with a Java Software Development Team
- Working within a Continuous Integration Environment
- Experience with Scrum and other Agile Ways of Working
- Desirable criteria :Working within a Continuous Development Environment
- Experience developing Java and associated frameworks
- Experience of Scaled Agile Frameworks e.g. SAFe
Bloc Digital Talent Limited operates & advertises as an Employment Agency for permanent positions and as an Employment Business for contract/temporary positions.