Bloc is currently partnered with an exciting eCommerce start-up that focuses on providing insightful data and solutions to their clients across Big Data, Artificial intelligence and customer experience, across web and mobile.
As they continue to grow they now have an exciting opportunity for a DevOps Engineer to join their technically advanced team.
- Design and implement state of the art big data applications, which will revolutionise their partners within eCommerce
- Practice modern methodologies such as continuous delivery, TDD, Scrum and participate in code reviews
- You will work alongside their Engineers to develop APIs in a high traffic environment
- Implement new discovery platforms using machine learning techniques
- You have obtained a Degree in Computer Science or similar
- You have previous exposure working as a DevOps or Systems Engineer
- Expertise in deployment and management of applications on Cloud Computing platforms such as AWS
- Strong knowledge of containerisation tools like Docker, Vagrant or similar
- You are proficient in using infrastructure automation tools such as Ansible
- Several years of experience in scripting languages such as Shell, Python or Java
Whats on offer for you?
- You will work alongside a technically advanced team of international individuals, who are always ready to learn
- The opportunity to work in a start-up environment with the room to grow and make a real impact on the businesses success
- You will work in a modern office in the centre of Berlin
- To be part a passionate company, always look to chase technological breakthroughs and work on challenging projects
Bloc Digital Talent Limited operates & advertises as an Employment Agency for permanent positions and as an Employment Business for contract/temporary positions.