This is your opportunity to work with a high growth, innovative and forward-thinking FinTech business - who have the people and environment at the heart of everything that they do.
As a Data Engineer, you will have the opportunity to work alongside some of the brightest people from across the globe and become an active and valued member of their technical communities. You will be making a real contribution to the development of websites and app software to improve the experience for millions of customers and the way they travel.
You will be the one who makes a difference if….
- You can build data platforms that can run big data workloads at scale, and that can also collect and combine data from various sources.
- You have the ability to integrate Full web tracking data with master data to understand user and customer behaviour. This will then enable you to manage our customer journey.
- You are able to establish a Data Catalogue.
- You enhance the Tool-Layer on existing Messaging and Ingesting Services
You will need this….
- Solid experience as a Data Engineer
- Expertise in at least one programming language (such as Python, Java or Scala)
- Knowledge and experience in the design and implementation of complex data pipelines (AWS Data Pipeline, Luigi, Airflow)
- Be an expert with big data technologies (Spark, Redshift, Hadoop)
- Have practical experience with Amazon Web Services
It would be great if you had this too though…
- Python data science stack knowledge (Scikit-learn, Numpy, Pandas, Keras, etc)
- Machine Learning (ML) familiarity
- Experience with Docker
If you are keen to learn more about this exciting opportunity, apply to this ad now! Alternatively please contact Richard Pile at Bloc Digital on or call +44 (0) 1202 203 335.
Bloc Digital Talent Limited operates & advertises as an Employment Agency for permanent positions and as an Employment Business for contract/temporary positions.