Permanent // Java Developer // Full Stack // Gloucester
Within this position, you will be working on Cyber projects so a background working within Cyber is preferable. As detailed below, your role will consist of End to End delivery, so a track record of this is also preferable. Ideally, you will already have some form of clearance in place, but, if you don't and are happy to go through with DV clearance procedures and have the skills my client is looking for, let's have a chat!
In this role, you will be working on one of my client's most exciting projects. Your role as the Software Developer will include holding responsibility for performing a range of software engineering tasks across the development lifecycle.
These tasks would include;
- Supporting with requirements analysis
- Software design
- Software testing
- Integration and test activities in support of system upgrades and deployments.
Your skills should include;
- Excellent knowledge with at least one of the following programming languages: Java or C++, C#.
- Great OO design skills.
- Familiarity with the Agile development methodology.
- Experience of following procedures relating to software architecture and design, software integration and test, and requirements verification.
- Ability to create innovative software solutions using appropriate frameworks and design patterns
- Solid understanding of TDD and experience in applying TDD frameworks.
- Experience working in a Unix/Linux environment.
- A passion for developing high quality software solutions.
- Proven ability to learn new skills quickly.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
Your technical skills should include;
- Experience working in full Stack Development positions
- Strong professional experience using Java and common frameworks
- Knowledge of the Atlassian toolset
- Experience working in a DevOps environment
- Strong at designing software as well as the actual code
For more information please send me an email -
Bloc Digital Talent Limited operates & advertises as an Employment Agency for permanent positions and as an Employment Business for contract/temporary positions.