Cyber Intelligence Analyst
The client have an opportunity for a 'Cyber Intelligence Analyst' to join our team, with a primary focus on supporting the company within our Cyber security Programme. Your skills should include vulnerability research, reverse engineering and penetration testing; with at least five years' experience; and with a view to possibly leading a small, rapidly growing team.
You will be a Cyber Intelligence Analyst working closely with a team where you will support a diverse and exciting Programme.
Key criteria required.
- Experience across diverse programming languages, such as: C/C++, Python, .net and assembler.
- Able perform software analysis, including the creation of automated scripts, using disassemblers/debuggers such as IDA Pro.
- Experience of vulnerability research and exploitation techniques.
- Experience of designing and developing innovative software solutions.
- Experience of web based tool development.
- The ability to write technical reports and present findings clearly to clients.
- Knowledge of current cyber security threats, methodologies and techniques.
- Deep understanding of the current range of technologies that can be used to defend against online attacks.
- Experience in design, development, test and integration of quality software.
We would like to you have.
- Experience of UK Government working practices.
- Working knowledge of Agile/Scrum methodologies, and use of Confluence, Jira and Wiki's.
- If you can do all this and more, you'll enjoy a growing career as we work hard to continuously innovate the world of cyber security.
Additional information for your consideration.
You will need to be able to hold and maintain UK Government clearances
Bloc Digital Talent Limited operates & advertises as an Employment Agency for permanent positions and as an Employment Business for contract/temporary positions.