Germany (Düsseldorf or Ratingen)
A superb opportunity to work in mainland Europe with one of the globes leading technology innovators.
- Work dedicated in a team, close to the Product Owner (within the product line) following the Agile methodology to transform the Network DC infrastructure and build the SDN evolution
- The Cloud Developer is responsible for creating prototypes, designing and building modules and solutions for Cloud Platforms in an iterative agile cycles, develop, maintain, and optimise the business outcome
- This role is responsible for estimating user and technical stories, designing and developing code, writing and executing unit and integration tests, and supporting testing of deliverables against user and technical story acceptance tests
- This role is responsible for performing peer reviews, collaborating with architects and other developers to produce "just enough" design, and ensuring that enough technical documentation and training is provided for reference and operational support
- This role is responsible for providing software-related operations support, including managing level two and level three incident and problem management
- Estimate user and technical stories to help inform and prioritise backlog
- Design modules according to user stories, UX/UI designs, and technical stories
- Develop solutions according to module designs and deploy using delivery pipeline
- Develop and execute unit and integration tests; support testing against user and technical story acceptance tests
- Suggest improvements to user stories and UX/UI
- Manage technical debt as part of daily activities
- Conduct peer reviews and maintain coding standards
- Manage problems as level two and level three support
Bloc Digital Talent Limited operates & advertises as an Employment Agency for permanent positions and as an Employment Business for contract/temporary positions.